Instagram

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I HAVE A PAPER CUT.

Blogging on my iPhone now with one thumb wth cause I suddenly got one paper cut on my left thumb do I put a plaster on it now I can't type properly on my phone LOL I'm like typing with my right thumb and left index. I'll leave it to your fertile imagination to imagine that scene.

I even spent like a few minutes to take a picture of my paper cut to blog! Do you know how hard it is to operate with one thumb LOL *gives thumbs both an appreciative hug*.

And I'm at Lynn's house now sighhhhh two more hours till Shaynnie's back and we can all eat our homemade horlick's ice cream. Her house go never ending supply of food one LOL yum yum yum #foreverhungry #ilovefood #fat. And my aunt got me an Aeropostale pouch thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment